Below you can find the most frequently asked questions from our clients about renting a car and its answers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to be able to rent a car from Autonom the following conditions must be met: minimum age of 18 and a valid driving license.
You will need your river's license, your ID and credit card when renting a car from Autonom Rent-a-Car.
1. Send your request either through our online booking service, via e-mail or phone. The request must include the car's classification, rental period, pick-up and drop-off location and the customer's name.
2. An Autonom Rent-a-Car representative will create and send a temporary reservation which will make the car available for the solicited time frame.
3. If you agree with our offer you have 48 hours to confirm. You have now completed the reservation process.
1. At the agreed date, time and location the car is delivered (fully washed and with a full tank of gas). At delivery, the rental contract is signed, the delivery receipt is completed and payment is made.
2. Rental period. If any problem is to occur, you can contact us at any given time, as we are at your service 24h/24.
3. At the agreed date, time and location the car is returned. The finalization of the rental is marked in the delivery receipt, the warranty is returned and an invoice is issued, if requested.
The contract holder can drive the car, as well as any other additional drivers specified in the contract. A maximum of 3 additional drivers/contract are accepted at a cost of 15 EUR/driver, the first driver being free of charge.
The car will be delivered with a full tank of gas, and the customer is obliged to return it with the matching quantity of fuel.
An already-confirmed reservation can be cancelled or modified without any additional fees at 07188.8.131.52, or via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are at your service 24/7.
The client is obligated to own an internatioal driver's license in case he/she has identification papers which have been issued by countries that have different alphabets than the Latin one, as well as those obtained in countries with right-side steering wheels, e.g.: UK, India, Australia, Japan.
An Autonom Rent-a-Car representative will be awaiting at the airport. The contract is signed and you can immediately take posession of the car. In case of first rental, you will need photocopies of your ID and driver's license.
In the case in which the customer returns the car after the contractually agreed-upon time, there will be an additional fee of 10 EUR/hour, as stated in said contract.
In order to extend the duration of the rental, you must contact our representatives until at least 24 hours before the expiration of the contract. In case the car is available, an additional extention document is created and the new rental period is paid (payment can be made at any Autonom Rent-a-Car agency or remotely, via credit card/ bank payment).
During the entire rental period, our representatives from all regional agencies are at your service. The first step is to contact us immediately. The contact information can be found on the auto rental contract. Our representatives will provide you with the necessary assistance.
In the event of a technical malfunction, you benefit from non-stop road assistance and an exchange car in case the malfunction cannot be remedied immediately.
In the event of a car crash, the customer must obtain and give to Autonom Rent-a-Car copies of documents belonging to third parties involved in the crash (RCA insurance policy, ID, driver's license, registration certificate), police report or amicable ascertainment. In case the person renting the car or any third party is a foreign citizen, on-the-spot investigation and police report must be annexed.